Wednesday, November 30, 2011

It's Been a Whole Year Already?

It's true! This month I'm celebrating my blog's one year anniversary. My oh my, how time flies!
To celebrate I've put together a list of my favorite posts from the past year.


The most popular post: Brian Atwood - The New Louboutin?
A Fashionista in the Making
Gossip Girl Without Leighton Meester?!?!?! 
Is Elle Fanning Outshining Her Older Sister Dakota?
NY Fashion Week Diary – Day One
Tom Ford Rodeo Drive Store Opens with a Star-Studded Party
The Perfectly Intense "Black Swan"
Lanvin for H&M Debuts This Morning!  
2012 Resort Collection Picks for a Fantasy Summer Vaca
Feeling Nostalgic about Gen Art
Style Crushing - Lucy Hale
Millions of Zig Zag Patterns Spotted Across the Country Today Have Caused A Dizziness Epidemic


Besides my newly designed header, here is something else new to kick off another year of blogging.  My new favorite color combination, pink and red...


Robert Rodriguez Bow Shoulder Blouse, Preen Razor Pants, Alexander McQueen Suede Ankle Boots



No comments:

Post a Comment