Friday, June 17, 2011

2012 Resort Collection Picks for a Fantasy Summer Vaca

I've recently finalized details for my summer vaca in Cabo, but now I must figure out my all important wardrobe.  Browsing through the plethora of recently released 2012 Resort Collection lookbooks and runway shows, I can't help but fantasize about a dream wardrobe for my upcoming trip.

Let's start with the swimwear/onsies for the beach or poolside:
 
Louis Vuitton, Chanel, and Lanvin

Long maxi dresses and pant onsies are a must for just lounging around the resort:


Lanvin, Thakoon, and Tory Burch

A few lose fitting dresses for bopping around town to do some shopping:
 

Yves Saint Laurent, Versace, and Louis Vuitton

Short shorts are a must on any summer vaca:
 

Yves Saint Laurent, Marc Jacobs, and Louis Vuitton

A few fancier dresses for those nicer dinners:


Donna Karan, Jennie Kayne, and Chanel

Finally, a few sexy dresses for checking out the nightlife:


Chloe Sevigny for Opening Ceremony, Z Spoke by Zac Posen, and Derek Lam
 
A girl can dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment