Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Best H&M Designer Collaboration Ads

Donatella in Versace for H&M
H&M's newest collaboration with Versace was just announced yesterday along with a preview of the collection.  I'm beyond excited to see the rest of the collection, but even more excited to see the ads H&M will come up with for this collaboration.  H&M's print ads and TV commercials for their collaborations with Lanvin and Viktor & Rolf are my favorites, but I also love the TV commercials for the Karl Lagerfeld collection, their first collaboration in 2004, and the Stella McCarthy collection. Hopefully the Versace for H&M ads are just as fun and creative.

p.s. I'm crossing my fingers for a Lady Gaga cameo since she seems to be tight with Donatella lately.

Related article:
Lanvin for H&M Debuts This Morning!


Lanvin for H&M Print Ads 2010




Viktor & Rolf for H&M Print Ads 2006




Check out my favorite H&M TV Commercials after the jump...

Karl Lagerfeld for H&M 2004:



Lanvin for H&M 2010:



Stella McCarthy for H&M 2005:



Viktor & Rolf for H&M 2006:

No comments:

Post a Comment