Saturday, November 20, 2010

Lanvin for H&M Debuts This Morning!

H&M Sunset Plaza Window Display
Bright and early this morning, the Lanvin for H&M collection debuted at selected stores across the country.  I woke up at 4:00 a.m. in anticipation of my alarm clock and then realized it was only 4:00 a.m.!  When my alarm finally did go off, I jumped out of bed as if I was a child on Christmas morning.  I threw on some clothes and picked up my friend on the way to Sunset Plaza.  We got there at 7:45 a.m. and the line was as long as I anticipated. We had debated whether or not go to the Beverly Center since it was raining, but then figured the line there would be out of control.  So I brought with me an oversized umbrella and we waited in the rain, which actually stopped.  The line was the length of the H&M store and there was a tented overflow area nearby.  We were handed wrist bands with a time and told we could come back 20 minutes before if we didn't want to wait in line.  As we waited, I noticed actress Tracee Ellis Ross (see photo below) was also in the tented area, guess everyone has to wait in line.  One of the security guards mentioned that there were a few people camping out since 11:00 p.m. last night, in the rain no less. Then as the line started moving and we got closer to the door, celebrity stylist Jessica Paster walked out with loads of garment and shopping bags (see photo below).  I worked with her in a previous life and it was actually quite entertaining to see her all stressed out and crazy, guess some things never change.  Finally, we were able to go in and see the collection and it's as amazing as I imagined it.  I picked up the black dress I featured in a previous post and can't wait to wear it out!  I heart Lanvin for H&M.

Celebrity Stylist Jessica Paster Walking Out Of H&M





















More photos after the jump...

Actress Tracee Ellis Ross Waiting In Line
Line outside of H&M Sunset Plaza 






H&M Sales Associate Handing Out Wrist Bands



Tented Overflow Area Next To H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment