Thursday, November 18, 2010

Rachel Zoe Confirms She's Pregnant Via Twitter

Rachel Zoe and Rodger Berman at MOCA's Gala
Last night, after an event at Petit Ermitage, I was checking twitter and came across a tweet from Rachel Zoe which said, "Hey everyone! I want to officially confirm to my loyal friends and followers that I am pregnant!..." and "I feel great, Rodger and I are beyond excited and so thankful for all of your love and support. xoRZ & RB." Then Rodger tweeted, "Thanks everyone for all of the well wishes. I can't believe I'm going to be a dad :) So excited!!!!"

After rumors have been swirling around for months, it's finally confirmed. Zoe herself had even denied the rumors many times. Most recently, there were photos of Zoe at MOCA's Annual Gala last Saturday in a black grown with a very visual bump.  I guess there was no denying it this time.

I'm definitely looking forward to the next season of The Rachel Zoe Project.  That will be one stylish baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment