Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Browsing Spring 2011 Lookbooks...

Designer's Spring 2011 lookbooks are popping up everywhere. While making my way through them, I found a few looks I fell in love with and will have to make part of my spring wardrobe.

I've always adored Elizabeth and James, Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen's brand (also designers of The Row). I feel no different about their Spring 2011 collection which is all about the slouchy and relaxed look (similar to the twins style but a little less homeless). Fashionista got their pretty little hands on the lookbook early and shared the entire collection online. I'm all about parading around town in trendy yet slouchy apparel and I would literally wear both these outfits every lazy weekend.

Photo credit: Fashionista (Elizabeth and James,*Photos by Roderick Angle)


Speaking of slouchy, Creatures of Comforts new collection brings us back to the days of Laura Ingalls. Refinery 29 featured their Spring 2011 collection today and I'm really digging the bright green shorts and pants. I especially love the high waisted look that's starting to catch on among designers.

Photo credit: Refinery 29 LA (Creatures of Comfort)


As the much anticipated Lanvin for H&M collection debuts this weekend, I'm super excited to finally see the collection in person. Their campaign ad looks so similar to the Gossip Girls promo spots, that I was half expecting to see Chuck Bass' snide look pop up as I clicked through the photos.

Photo credit: Lanvin for H&M


And finally, I leave you with a little glamour as the fashion world welcomes back Tom Ford. Vogue's December issue gives us a sneak peak into his Spring 2010 collection and the fashionistas are going mad over it, including me of course.


Photo credit: Vogue (Tom Ford, *Photos by Steven Meisel)

No comments:

Post a Comment