Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Millions of Zig Zag Patterns Spotted Across the Country Today Have Caused A Dizziness Epidemic

The Culprit: Missoni for Target 

Although this might be a bit of an exageration, my experience at the West Hollywood Target yesterday morning makes me think maybe not. The line outside of Target was wrapped around the upper level twice by the time I arrived. As I waited in line, I heard a women complaining to one of the employees that she only needed to buy toliet paper and didn't understand why she had to wait in line. When I finally did get inside, it was complete madness. People were grabbing anything they could get their hand on, including reaching into other people's carts. One girl was practically in tears because she had turned away for a second and someone had taken her cart filled with good stuff. I felt bad for her, but, seriously, with the craziness that was all around me I wouldn't turn my head away from my cart for a second. Luckily, I was able to score a pair of flats, a girls cardigan in extra large (which fits me perfectly!) and a duvet cover set. Not bad considering I got there only five mintues before they opened the doors and was far back in line. Plus, I recruited my husband who aggressively searched out and found all the items I ended up buying. When I shared this with my friend at work, she said he's probably going to be good to have around during the apocalypse. Either that or the next designer collaboration. Same thing.

My Missoni for Target Loot


Line outside of the WeHo Target

No comments:

Post a Comment