|Official Wedding Program Portrait by Mario Testino|
The months leading up to the wedding have been filled with rumors about who's designing Kate's wedding dress to gimmicks for royal wedding paraphernalia including $20 imitations of Kate's engagement ring. I'm planning to stay up and watch the wedding with the hubby, but since it might be hard to stay up until 2 a.m. here are a few ideas to make the night a jolly good ol' time!
Essentials for A Royal Wedding Slumber Party:
* Some bubbly (that's British for champagne)
* A Royal Wedding Game. Whoever correctly answers the majority of these questions wins:
Who'll design Kate's dress?
Who'll design the bridemaid dresses?
Will Kate wear an updo, loose curls, or her normal long straight hair?
Will Kate wear the Queens tiara?
What will Victoria Beckham wear to the wedding?
How many visible details will go wrong?
At exactly what time will they say "I do?"
* Dames should wear a British designer dress (either Burberry or Kate's beloved Issa), a tiara (a fake, cheesy one will suffice) or a Kate signature hat, and your finest jewels. No pj's allowed! You mustn't look rubbish for a Royal Wedding.
* Gents should wear either a lounge suit (that's British for a regular suit), morning coat, or a royal guards uniform
* A few British flags and red, white,and blue themed plates and cups
* Early grey tea and crumpets (since it will already be morning)
Related articles:A Fashionista in the Making
What Will Kate Middleton Wear...To All Those Wedding Events?
|British Vogue's 1981 Royal Wedding Special with|
Diana on the cover before she became Princess