Thursday, December 9, 2010

The Secret Santa Gift Dilemma

This year at work we have a secret santa gift exchange.  The limit is $10 and the first thing I thought was...what could I possibly get for $10 that's not totally lame?  So, I did some research and found some great little items that are within the dollar limit.  Shocking, I know!  Instead of keeping these great finds to myself, I'm sharing them here with my readers. And if none of these gifts are right for your co-workers, then get them the never fail back-up gift, a Starbucks or Coffee Bean gift card. I hope my secret santa likes their gift :)


















LADIES:

PRADA Parfums - Infusion D'Homme & Infusion D'Iris Duo - $10

Kate Spade – Get Organized Notepad - $9

Voluspa - French Cade and Lavender Votive - $8


GUYS:

Marc Jacbos - Velcro Billfold - $10

Polo - Stretch Wool Argyle Socks - $7.99

The Art of Shaving - The 4 Elements of the Perfect Shave™ Travel Size - $10


QUIRKY CO-WORKER:

Sur la Table - Sock Monkey Wine Sleeve - $9.95

No comments:

Post a Comment