Monday, October 10, 2011

Beachside Shopping


A few weeks ago I attended the opening of a super cute store on Montana Ave. called Tribute El Nat.  Since I reside in WeHo, I rarely make the trek to Santa Monica, but I’m glad I did this time.  I sometimes forgot how much I love getting lunch and shopping on Montana Ave.  With labels like Parker, Kimberly Ovitz, and American Vintage, this store might be small, but it’s packed with goodies.  Probably my favorite thing about the shop was the center display with piles of cozy sweaters, which actually made me wish for rainy days.  Plus, making a weekend shopping trip near the beach always means, at least for me, heading to the sand for some needed tanning.  Considering this last weekend’s heat wave, there is still time left to hit the beach before you put to use those cozy sweater’s you’ll end up buying.



 


No comments:

Post a Comment