Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Sexy Nerd Appeal

If you watched the last season of 90210 you know that Naomi Clark had the hots for a nerd with black frame glasses, so I guess there is something to be said for the appeal of a four-eyed nerd.  Just the other day a friend told me that she has avoided wearing glasses for years, but has recently found it impossible to ignore her blurry vision.  She also told me that she's needed glasses since she was a little girl, but refused to wear them so her eyes eventually self-corrected.  Hmmm, sounds like she just got used to the blurry vision.  Anyhoo, she's on the hunt for cute designer eyeglasses, since she can't get the hang of contacts.  It got me thinking that, although I usually wear contacts, I would love to have a pair of adorable glasses to wear as an alternative. Currently I have a pair of outdated, slightly lopsided Calvin Klein glasses that I would never be caught dead in outside of my house. Therefore, I've tracked down a few favorite styles with the perfect amount of sexy nerd appeal.






1. Chanel - 3213 Black - $400

2. Gucci - D-Framed Olive - $265

3. DKNY - DY4561 Black - $169.95

4. Ray-Ban - RX5150 Black- $159.95

5. Tory Burch - TY2005 Green - $226

6. Tom Ford - TF5117 Tortoise - $364.95

No comments:

Post a Comment