Monday, May 23, 2011

Bright Red Jeans at a Conservative Office

I work in a fairly conservative office, to say the least, and sometimes I find myself second guessing what I wear to work every morning.  If I have meetings I tend to wear a more conservative outfit, but sometimes I take a risk and wear a more trendy ensemble.  When I choose the latter I usually get the up and down look from a few co-workers (but not in a good way).  Today I wore my brand new J Brand bright red pants to work because one, I had no meetings, and two, I was super excited about them.  I styled it with a plain black J. Crew sweater and black flats in order to tone it down a bit.  I got through the day without any discerning looks, but I couldn't help but wonder if the bright pants were still too much.  Maybe I'll give it another whirl at work later this summer.  In the meantime, they will be getting a lot of play on the weekends.

Related article:
Sweating Over J Brand's Haute Hues Jeans




J Brand Bright Red Jeans


No comments:

Post a Comment